020 3950 7423


What can I do?

If a Financial Adviser recommended that you move your original pension into a different arrangement, and those funds were placed in a high-risk investment, then it's very likely you have a strong claim to investigate.

You might also be able to make a claim against the SIPP provider for failing to make the proper checks on the advice you were given and the high-risk investment you made.

Rest assured, we can do all of this for you. We'll put together the background paperwork, establish what happened and who is liable. We will then compile your claim and submit this to you for approval. Once you are happy we will submit your claim for compensation to the appropriate party.

To get started, all you need to do is complete our enquiry form.

How does it work?

We'll talk to you about what happened, read through any paperwork you've supplied, and provide feedback. Simple Claims Assistance will give you an honest assessment of whether you have a claim and to what extent.

We'll gather the information we need and work out the best way to make your case to your financial adviser, pension company or the regulator. We'll put together your legal argument supporting it with the relevant evidence. And fill in those dreaded forms!

You will need to sign letters of authority for the connected third parties, which will enable us to acquire any evidence you may not have in your own records.

Submission and claim management
Simple Claims Assistance will, where applicable, submit the claim to the relevant Financial Adviser and/or SIPP Provider, and then potentially to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Where the firm is no longer regulated and may have ceased trading we will submit your claim directly to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.

We'll proactively manage the process by being the point of contact for you between any Financial Advisers, pension companies and any government bodies/organisations - helping you answer any of their questions.

We will regularly check the status of your case and provide you with updates.

A successful claim
On success, either your pension or you as an individual will receive the gross compensation. Only then will we invoice you as per our Terms of Engagement.